Describe Levolin Syrup.
Levolin Syrup Used mostly to treat asthma and other lung diseases like COPD by making the airways wider. At high doses, the main side effect is a low potassium level, called hypokalemia. If you have heart disease, you should stay away from it completely.
Levolin 1 MG Overview
Levolin syrup treats and eases children’s symptoms like coughing, wheezing, trouble breathing, and a tight chest. Its main ingredient is levosalbutamol, which is also called levalbuterol. It should be given to your child in the doses and for the time the doctor tells you to. It should be given after meals.
Fluconazole Tablet should only be given to children or people with a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or other health problems under the supervision of a doctor. It is also important to tell your doctor about any other medicines or supplements you are taking, as they may interact with Levolin syrup and cause bad side effects. Click here to read How Fluconazole Tablet Uses in Hindi is Used
Levolin Syrup is used to prevent or treat several health problems, including:
- Asthma: Used for people who have asthma.
- COPD: Used when someone has Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Airway Constriction: Used to help people whose airways (bronchi) are getting too tight.
- Used to treat airway obstruction.
How does Levolin Syrup work?
- Levosalbutamol is the main ingredient that makes Levolin Syrup work.
- Levosalbutamol works by relaxing the muscles in the bronchi. This makes it easier for air to move through the bronchi.
- By relaxing the muscles in the bronchi, any blockage in the airway can be cleared out.
How should Levolin Syrup be taken?
- Most of the time, Levolin Syrup comes as a syrup.
- Levolin Syrup is taken by mouth with a glass of water or as your doctor tells you to do. It should be taken with or right after a meal.
- Before taking the drug, shake the bottle well and use a measuring cup or spoon to get the right amount.
- It is best to read the leaflet with the drug to learn more about it.
Common Dosage for Lyser D Tablet
- Lyser D Tablet The doctor will decide how much of the drug each person needs based on age, weight, mental state, history of allergies, and general health.
- Children age 6 to 12 usually take 5ml of Levolin Syrup twice or thrice daily.
- Most of the time, adults should take 5–10 ml of syrup 2–3 times daily.
- Before giving Levolin Syrup to a child, it is best to talk to a paediatrician.